Gibson Freight International Pty Ltd
Gibson Freight International is the Australian market leader for international planning, management and operation of the entire logistics function for Global
motorsports series and other major international sporting events and exhibitions.
This service includes the charter of aircraft, primarily 747 freighter aircraft and the creation of customs carnets, customs brokerage and execution of
Gibson Freight International is a world leader in the highly specialised niche of international motorsport having provided logistics services for...
- London based Formula One Management and the Australian Grand Prix Corporation since the inception of Formula One in Australia in 1985.
- Moto GP event in Australia since the inaugural event in 1989 in addition to handling the full logistics function for Moto GP events in Europe, North America, South America, Africa and Asia over a 7 year period.
- V8 Supercar championship rounds held at China, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi and New Zealand being the sole logistics supplier incorporating the supply of 747 freighter aircraft and aviation certified equipment designed and purpose built by Gibson Freight for V8 Supercar charter movement of the V8 Supercar 32 car series annually.
- Gold Coast Motor Events Co at Indianapolis USA and the Queensland Gold Coast for the movement of various ChampCar and IndyCar services for over 10 years.
- World Superbike championship round at Phillip Island is entrusted to Gibson Freight as is the Australasian movement of the A1 Grand Prix.
Gibson Freight International manages the global freighter aircraft operations for Linfox owned Avalon Airport, Victoria, Australia specialising in 747 charter handling for the motorsport and entertainment industry.